Spotify is one of the most popular services offering a legal opportunity to listen to online tracks from a huge music catalog. However, users love the service not only for this. The main advantage of Spotify is the music selection algorithms, which almost perfectly adapt to the tastes of the listeners.
In addition, there are thematic playlists compiled by other users and the musicians themselves. These collections will be waiting for you every week, and the so-called Daily Mix is available daily.
We strongly recommend registering an account with a USA, Canada or Germany country in order to avoid possible activation problems.
USA, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Costa, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
Germany, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Spain, Finland, France, United States, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia,
Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Latvia, Mexico, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,
Sweden, Singapore, Slovakia, El Salvador, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Uruguay.
F.A.Q - Quick Start Guide
A: How long does the activation of the account take?
B: The activation itself lasts a maximum of 1-2 minutes, in case of problems - let us know.
A: How long does Premium account last?
B: On behalf of the store you get a 3-month warranty, and if any problems arise, they will be quickly resolved.
A: Problems with my account (Premium disappeared) what should I do?
B: Just write to us and we will quickly solve everything with the most profitable solution for both parties.
F.A.Q. How to register and use Spotify in Russia and the CIS countries where Spotify is not available?
How to register and use Spotify in Russia?
1) Go to https://spotify.com
2) Download any free VPN, it is necessary for registration in Spotify
3) We go into the VPN and connect to any country in the European Union or the United States.
4) After a successful connection, go to the Spotify website and click on Sign Up
Enter your data (mail, password, nickname, date of birth (18), gender), click Sign Up
5) Then there is the opportunity to indicate your musical preferences, you can skip by clicking on the skip below
6) That´s all, you are successfully registered in the best music service!
7) Spotify implies two modes of use - free (with built-in advertising, restrictions on listening to music, lack of offline mode) and paid.
By the way, you can transfer your playlists / music to Spotify from other music streaming services using this site https://soundiiz.com